Looking Forward...

 The past 4 years has been an endless episode of planning and replanning for my business arrival into in Canada that is now slowly starting to all come together.
  It's a little nerve wrecking because I absolutely need to succeed... I have to succeed... Obviously there is a huge financial aspect to all this, but putting that aside this trade has been my passion and livelihood for the last 25+ years.
During the time I've been patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) waiting for the authorities to give me the green light to go I've been selectively collecting and gathering things I like, and more often than not love.. Each day I've polished, cleaned and sometimes just left well alone, occasionally I've even lived with a piece for a while...
 As an antiques dealer I feel it's a privilege that my chosen path gives me the ability to move on historical, vintage and just downright fabulous items from one person to another. I'm just the lucky guy standing in the middle happily having the opportunity to see, touch and sometimes preserve the items before they find their new owners.
So there it is in a nutshell, I'm having a lifetime love affair with everything antique, vintage or just plain stylish and I don't ever wanna break up !! 



A 1930's Chinoiserie style wall mirror. $325
Contact garycsharpe@gmail.com
A 1960's polished steel 4 drawer filing cabinet $695 
     Contact  garycsharpe@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts